Information You Need
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for your next home. A.I.M. Property Management Co. is committed to responding to our tenants’ needs in a professional and timely manner. Please keep in mind that A.I.M. Property Management does not own the property. In many cases, owner or building approval will be needed for repairs. A.I.M. Property Management will work diligently with all parties in responding to your repair request..
A.I.M. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Company
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, our managed properties are owned by individuals. We act on the property owner’s behalf in managing the property. In many cases, owner or building approval will be needed for repairs. A.I.M. Property Management will work diligently with all parties in responding to your repair request.
We understand that your last few weeks of residency will be exceptionally busy ones; however, we do request that you attend to a number of important details:
- Please insure that you have turned in your written notice to vacate notice.
- You have possession of the property through 11:59AM on the date you are vacating. All keys, remotes, access cards, gate openers, etc. must be returned to Management by the same day your lease ends. If you have to put the keys, etc. in the drop box, please put them in a bag or envelope labeled with what property they belong to.
- In order to return possession of the unit, ALL keys to the house must be brought to Management’s office and turned in. The keys represent possession of the property. DO NOT LEAVE ANY KEYS OR GARAGE DOOR REMOTES AT THE PROPERTY. If you do not return ALL keys and remotes to the office, you will be charged at the daily rate for each day they are not returned.
- You must provide Management with a forwarding address. If you are returning the keys via the drop box, please include your forwarding address at that time.
- All utilities must remain on until the final day of your lease. Management will email you details on how to handle the transition of utilities.
- If you owe any balance, those amounts must be satisfied prior to vacating the unit.
- You are required to have the unit professionally cleaned. Please provide us with a receipt of the cleaning from the company upon move-out.
In the event of a life-threatening emergency where you feel your safety or the safety of someone in the building is immediately threatened, please call 911 and once in a safe location, please call our office at 909 795-6875.
A.I.M. Property Management will send the security deposit refund check within 21 days of your return of possession to the forwarding address you provide. You can receive the full deposit back so long as the following happen:
- Lease term has expired or Agreement has been terminated in writing by both parties; and
- Lessee has given a written, paid thirty day (30-day) notice to vacate; and
- No damage has been done to Property or its contents, except normal wear & tear; and
- Property is returned by Leassee professionally cleaned of all trash, debris and personal items removed; and,
- All rent, fees and charges have been paid by Leassee in full; and
- All door keys and amenity keys, mailbox keys, access cards, gate openers, garage door openers, if any, have been returned to Management.
I just want to say that Denise has been managing my properties for the last 4 years. My wish was that the house be maintained at the best possible level possible to preserve the maximum value in the home and I wanted to be as hands off as possible. She has done a great job at keeping the houses rented and taking care of them to preserve their value. She is real good at mediating any concerns that my tenants might have. I am very happy with the services she offers. Wayne H.
AIM Property Management Company has managed our rentals for many years and done an outstanding job. I would recommend them highly!!! Cooper
I had 2 homes and needed a property manager who did a good job but didn't over charge. Dennis and Denise were the answer! Incredibly reasonable rates and outstanding service! Would refer everyone I know to use them! Alex L.
Dennis and Denise have been doing this for over 20 years and it shows in the service they provide! They place tenants and make sure rent is payed on time. I get my rent and never have any issues! Would recommend them to anyone. Garth M.
Had a problem tenant that was going downhill fast. Denise was able to step in and save the relationship and turn this from a bad to good tenant. Thank you so much for saving this relationship. I would definitely recommend to everyone looking for knowledgeable and fast service. Chris W.
AIM managed our property for 7 years and did an excellent job until we sold it. I feel that she went over and above all expectations during that time and am very grateful. I highly recommend this company. Crystal L.
Best management company! They have rented out our house in Yucaipa for almost 2 years, and everything has run so smoothly!! So grateful to have found them. Kim C.
Site Map: RETURN TO HOMEPAGE
Office Address: 501 East Citrus Ave. Suite C Redlands CA 92373 Phone number: (909) 375-8113 Fax: (909) 795-6875
email: email@example.com BBB accredited business A+ rating