Welcome to A.I.M. Property Management
Thank you for selecting A.I.M. Property Management Company to manage your property. Our mission is to deliver exceptional service by proactively assessing and maintaining each owner’s real estate investment.tWe respond professionally and timely to the needs of our owners’ properties and the concerns of our tenants. Our property management services ensures an exceptional experience for all of our customers and preserves the value of the property. In addition, we strive to increase the quality of your investment as we take pride in managing each property as if it is our own. If quality and service count to you then A.I.M. Property Management Co. is your best choice. We serve the following communities; Redlands, Yucaipa, Calimesa, Loma Linda, Bryn Mawr, Highland, San Bernardino, Mentone, Beaumont, Banning and Oak Glen. Our focus is Property Management, not sales, serving owners and investors owning condominiums, townhomes, houses, fourplexes, multiplexes and small apartment complexes.jfpartment buildings .
A.I.M. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY.
Property Management Costs and Services
Our property management services are the lowest cost in the industry at only 7 percent of the months’ rent (minimum of $75.00 per unit). We charge $500.00 for each tenant placement and guarantee the tenant for at least 6 months.
Some of our clients hire us to exclusively place tenants into their properties, which we charge 50 percent of the months’ rent. No one in the industry is even close to these affordable prices.
Our property management services are catered to seasoned and beginning real estate investors. In any scenario, being a landlord can bring on a new list of responsibilities and headaches that owners are not prepared for. To this end, A.I.M. Property Management serves owners in many different situations from many locations to many types of real estate needs. We offer property management services for the following property type.
- Single Condominium Units
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-unit, residential investment property
Our experienced staff has developed relationships with many contractors, repairmen and service providers necessary to quickly respond to the needs of tenants and owners when repairs are needed or emergencies arise. We believe that a high quality and professionally managed property is the key to preserving value in the property itself, and benefits the relationship of our tenants and owners.
Full Service Property Managment
- Formal application and screening process for prospective tenants, including credit, background and eviction check, as well as income and past landlord verification
- Ensuring that proper leasing documentation, disclosures notices, and receipts are submitted to tenants and owners as regulated by state and local laws
- Collection of monthly rents and depositing net income in owners accounts
- Managing security deposits as regulated by state and local laws
- Generating monthly and annual financial statements for owner
- Respond to tenant inquiries and maintenance requests, including 24/7 emergency support
- Timely renewal process notification to tenants
- All written and verbal communication regarding lease terms, payments, and rent increases
- Treatment of delinquent tenants
- Enforce and collect all late fees
- Coordinate or deliver all necessary notices pertaining to eviction or termination of lease
- Coordinate with owner, attorney and tenants in the case of an eviction or termination of lease
- Negotiate maintenance and repair rates with all contractors
- Coordinate with contractors for all preventative maintenance issues such as HVAC cleaning, filter changes, lawn servicing, snow removal or cleaning
- Manage repair requests by coordinating with all contractors and tenants in a timely and efficient manner
- Billing and receipt documentation, as well as communication with owner for repairs and maintenance
- Pre and post move inspection coordinated with tenant with video, photo and written documentation
- Coordinate property improvement processes, including cleaning, painting, lock changing, key delivery and other necessary services
- Coordinate leasing documentation and moving requirements with building association and tenants
- Ensure all move in, move out and leasing fees and deposits are paid correctly by all parties
I just want to say that Denise has been managing my properties for the last 4 years. My wish was that the house be maintained at the best possible level possible to preserve the maximum value in the home and I wanted to be as hands off as possible. She has done a great job at keeping the houses rented and taking care of them to preserve their value. She is real good at mediating any concerns that my tenants might have. I am very happy with the services she offers. Wayne H.
AIM Property Management Company has managed our rentals for many years and done an outstanding job. I would recommend them highly!!! Cooper
I had 2 homes and needed a property manager who did a good job but didn't over charge. Dennis and Denise were the answer! Incredibly reasonable rates and outstanding service! Would refer everyone I know to use them! Alex L.
Dennis and Denise have been doing this for over 20 years and it shows in the service they provide! They place tenants and make sure rent is payed on time. I get my rent and never have any issues! Would recommend them to anyone. Garth M.
Had a problem tenant that was going downhill fast. Denise was able to step in and save the relationship and turn this from a bad to good tenant. Thank you so much for saving this relationship. I would definitely recommend to everyone looking for knowledgeable and fast service. Chris W.
AIM managed our property for 7 years and did an excellent job until we sold it. I feel that she went over and above all expectations during that time and am very grateful. I highly recommend this company. Crystal L.
Best management company! They have rented out our house in Yucaipa for almost 2 years, and everything has run so smoothly!! So grateful to have found them. Kim C.